Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hijiki takikomi gohan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hijiki Takikomi Gohan is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Hijiki Takikomi Gohan is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook hijiki takikomi gohan using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hijiki Takikomi Gohan:
- Take 2 cups Short Grain Rice *180ml cup
- Get 2-3 tablespoons Dry Hijiki *about 10g
- Prepare 1/2 Carrot
- Prepare 1 Abura-age (Fried Thin Tofu)
- Make ready 150-200 g Chicken
- Prepare Salt
- Take 1 tablespoon Sake
- Take 400 ml Dashi Stock (*OR Water 400ml and Instant Dashi Powder 1/2 teaspoon)
- Take 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Get 2 tablespoons Mirin
Steps to make Hijiki Takikomi Gohan:
- Wash Short Grain Rice and drain.
- Soak Dry Hijiki in cold water for 10 minutes, drain, rinse and drain again.
- Cut Chicken into 2cm size and place in a bowl. Add Sake and a pinch of Salt and massage, set aside.
- Cut Carrot in half lengthways and slice 3 to 4 mm thick. Anura-Age is also needs to be thinly sliced.
- Make soup by mixing Dashi Stock, Soy Sauce and Mirin.
- Place well-drained Rice in the rice cooker’s inner pot, place Carrot, Chichen, Abura-age and Hijiki over the Rice evenly. DO NOT MIX. Gently pour the soup over.
- Plug the rice cooker in and press the Cook/Start button. When the rice is cooked and steamed, open the lid and toss the rice gently.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food hijiki takikomi gohan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com