Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pita bread/ home made without oven. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pita bread/ home made without oven is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Pita bread/ home made without oven is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
In this video let us learn How to make Pita Bread at home like a PRO in a simple Simple and Easy video tutorial format. You can make these bread without oven. Pita Bread is an Arabic bread and also known as Kuboos, or Shawarma bread.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pita bread/ home made without oven using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread/ home made without oven:
- Prepare 1 cup warm water (not hot or boiling) 2 teaspoons active dry or instant yeast 2 1/2 to 3 cups all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons salt 1 to 2 teaspoons olive oil (optional)
- Get Equipment: Mixing bowl Rolling pin Cast iron skillet (for stovetop baking) Baking sheet or a baking stone (for oven baking)
How to make Pita Bread at home like a PRO (without oven). The pitas you make at home are worlds apart from the stuff you buy in stores, and watching them puff to glorious heights in your oven or on your stovetop is Pita is also great make-ahead bread. I often prepare the dough through the first rise, punch it down, and then keep it refrigerated for up to a week. S. cup plus a bit). whole wheat pita breads-no oven.
Instructions to make Pita bread/ home made without oven:
- Form the Pita Dough: Mix the water and yeast together, and let sit for about five minutes until the yeast is dissolved. Add 2 1/2 cups of the flour (saving the last half cup for kneading), salt, and olive oil (if using). Stir until a shaggy dough is formed.
- Knead the Dough: Sprinkle a little of the extra flour onto your clean work surface and turn out the dough. Knead the dough for about 5-7 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. Add more flour as needed to keep the dough from sticking to your hands or the work surface, but try to be sparing. It’s better to use too little flour than too much. If you get tired, stop and let the dough rest for a few minutes before finishing kneading.
- Let the Dough Rise: Clean the bowl you used to mix the dough and film it with a little olive oil. Set the dough in the bowl and turn it until it’s coated with oil. Cover with a clean dishcloth or plastic wrap and let the dough rise until it’s doubled in bulk, 1-2 hours.
- Divide the Pitas: Gently deflate the dough and turn it out onto a lightly floured work surface. Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces and gently flatten each piece into a thick disk. Sprinkle the pieces with a little more flour and then cover them with a kitchen towel or plastic wrap wrap until you’re ready to bake them.
- Shape the pitas using floured rolling pin,roll one of the pieces into a circle 8-9 inches wide and about a quarter inch thick and you are ready to bake.
I just made the pitas using only whole wheat and corn flour (i can’t consume white flour at the time but I. Assalam u Alikum, Today i am sharing with you recipe of Pita Bread can easily make in home and also u can make it without yeast and without oven too. Homemade pita bread, how to make pita bread at home. Step by step pictures and full video recipe. Pita bread can be made at home easily.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pita bread/ home made without oven recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com