Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tuna and egg soboro don rice bowl. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soboro Don or Ground Chicken Bowl is your go-to Japanese comfort meal! With seasoned minced chicken, scrambled eggs, and green vegetables on top of fluffy steamed rice, this three-color rice bowl is effortlessly easy to pull together and full of flavor. A favorite among both kids and adults.
Tuna and Egg Soboro Don Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Tuna and Egg Soboro Don Rice Bowl is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have tuna and egg soboro don rice bowl using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna and Egg Soboro Don Rice Bowl:
- Prepare 2 servings Plain cooked rice
- Take For the tuna soboro:
- Make ready 1 can Canned tuna in oil
- Prepare 2 tsp Soy sauce
- Take 2 tsp Mirin
- Make ready 1 tsp Sake
- Get For the egg soboro:
- Take 2 Eggs
- Make ready 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Make ready 2 tsp Milk
- Take 2 tsp Margarine or butter
You can see more recipes at mokologue.com Japanese love DON Because it is tasty and able to eat quickly, yum yum 🙂 Meaning of Soboro is fine or. ‘Don’ is short for donburi, which is a Japanese rice bowl, and soboro means ‘crumbled meat’. This minced chicken cooked in a sweet-salty sauce with Divide the steamed rice among four deep bowls. Place the chicken on one side of the bowl, the egg on the other and the steamed green vegetables.
Steps to make Tuna and Egg Soboro Don Rice Bowl:
- Put the lightly drained tuna, soy sauce, mirin, and sake in a small frying pan or sauce pan, and start cooking over low-medium heat.
- Cook while mixing constantly. After about 3 minutes, the tuna soboro is done (if you cook it for too long, it will become dry and salty, so be careful).
- Beat the egg with salt, pepper, and milk. Heat margarine in a small frying pan, and make fluffy and crumbly scrambled eggs (this is the soboro).
- Spoon the egg and tuna on top of rice. Add chopped green onion to taste.
- The tuna soboro can also be used as an onigiri (rice ball) filling. It’s also delicious in tamagoyaki (rolled omelette).
Minced Chicken and Egg Bowl – Soboro Don. Easy to prepare and extremely child friendly, this recipe should be perfect for Moms out there who need to prepare school meal Soboro Don (そぼろ丼) is a simple Japanese rice bowl with sweet and savory ground chicken and some seasoned scrambled egg. Separate an egg on a plate and divide the egg yolk from the egg whites. For this court, only the yolk is needed. Now serve the cooked rice in a bowl, put the minced meat on top, drizzle the spring onion.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tuna and egg soboro don rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com