Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, snickerdoodle cheesecake bars. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Made from Fruits, Nuts and Spices that will Provide Energy with Every Bite. Find Deals on Snickerdoodle Bars in Personal Care on Amazon. Prepare cheesecake layer: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have snickerdoodle cheesecake bars using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars:
- Make ready For the cheesecake layer:
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Prepare 2-8 oz blocks room temperature cream cheese
- Prepare 1/2 cup sugar
- Take 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Prepare For the snickerdoodle later:
- Make ready 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Get 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Make ready 1.5 sticks room temperature butter
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Take 1 cup white sugar
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1 teaspoon vanilla
One bite of these Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars and you’ll fall in love! The sweet and salty graham cracker pecan crust with the creamy cheesecake layer is all topped to perfection with the snickerdoodle pecan cookie topping! These snickerdoodle cheesecake bars have the delicious flavor of a snickerdoodle and the creaminess of a cheesecake all in one bite! These will make it to the top of your holiday baking list in no time!
Instructions to make Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 13×9” pan. In one bowl mix the ingredients for the cheesecake layer using a hand mixer on low and on a separate bowl mix the snickerdoodle ingredients just until everything is fully incorporated or mixed.
- Press 1/2 the snickerdoodle mix in your pan and then pour in your cheesecake filling.
- Press small pieces of the remaining snickerdoodle mix flat and place on top. Bake 30-35 minutes until edges are set and center is only slightly jiggly.
- Cool for a half hour before placing in the fridge for 2 hours before slicing for clean cuts.
Christmas is just a couple days away, and my kitchen is filled with the sweet smells of cinnamon and spices. These Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars have a golden Oreo crust, a creamy vanilla cheesecake center, and topped with a sugar cookie that’s been rolled in a cinnamon-sugar coating. If you’re looking for a cheesecake bar recipe that’s over-the-top, this is the recipe for you. These Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars are such a treat and so much fun to make! These bars are a beautiful combination of textures and flavors.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food snickerdoodle cheesecake bars recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com