Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, best mashed potatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Find Deals on Mashed Potato Salad in Boxed Meals on Amazon. Reset and Refocus With Top Chef Meals. Fresh, Made To Order Meals Delivered Free.
Best mashed potatoes is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Best mashed potatoes is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook best mashed potatoes using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Best mashed potatoes:
- Take 8 russet potatoes
- Take 1-8 oz block cream cheese
- Make ready 2 tablespoons butter
- Take 1/2 cup sour cream
- Prepare 1/2 cup-1 cup heavy cream or whole milk depending on how thick or thin you prefer them
- Take to taste Salt, pepper and paprika
- Get 1/2 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic mined fine
The best kind of potatoes for mashed potatoes are starchy potato, such as a Russet or Idaho potato is ideal, Yukon gold makes great mashed potatoes too. Here are a few essential tips to always keep in mind: Use a blend of potatoes. In a large pot, cover potatoes with water and add a generous pinch of salt. Drain and return potatoes to pot.
Steps to make Best mashed potatoes:
- Fill a large pot with hot water and bring to a rapid boil. Wash the potatoes and cut the ends off. Leave the skin on and cut them into a 1/2”-3/4” pieces and boil until fork tender.
- Drain and use either a hand mixer or a mashed to mash them up leaving them a little chunky. Stir in everything else and enjoy!
It’s a cinch to jazz up instant mashed potatoes with sour cream and cream cheese, then cook and serve them from a slow cooker. For a special touch, sprinkle the perfect-for-party time potatoes with chopped fresh chives, canned french-fried onions or fresh grated Parmesan cheese. They’re as much a part of Thanksgiving dinner as pecan pie and Uncle Festus. But mashed potatoes are labor-intensive, and on Thanksgiving Day, that’s not necessarily an asset. The wonderful thing about these mashed potatoes is, they can be made ahead of time, then warmed in the oven when you’re ready.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food best mashed potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com