Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ginger teriyaki chicken don. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ginger Teriyaki Chicken Don is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Ginger Teriyaki Chicken Don is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have ginger teriyaki chicken don using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Teriyaki Chicken Don:
- Take 300 g Chicken Thigh Fillets
- Get Salt
- Get Oil *optional
- Take 4 Spring Onions *cut to 4-5cm
- Take Other Vegetables of your choice
- Prepare 2 servings Freshly Cooked Rice
- Take Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Take 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Get 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Take 1 tablespoon Mirin
Instructions to make Ginger Teriyaki Chicken Don:
- Combine the Ginger Teriyaki Sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Lightly season Chicken Fillets with Salt. Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan (*OR no Oil if non-stick pan is used) over medium-high heat, cook Chicken Fillets and Vegetables. If vegetables are cooked before Chicken is cooked, just transfer them to a plate. When Chicken Fillets are browned on both sides, pour the sauce over and keep cooking until the sauce thickens. Return the vegetables and combine with the sauce.
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice, place cut Chicken Fillets and vegetables on top, drizzle the sauce over and sprinkle with Toasted Sesame Seeds.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food ginger teriyaki chicken don recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com