Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, light and fluffy white kabocha squash bread – made in a bread machine. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Light and Fluffy White Kabocha Squash Bread – Made in a Bread Machine is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Light and Fluffy White Kabocha Squash Bread – Made in a Bread Machine is something which I have loved my entire life.
Put your hot water, yeast and sugar in your bread machine. Use rapid or basic white cycles. Great recipe for Light and Fluffy White Kabocha Squash Bread – Made in a Bread Machine.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have light and fluffy white kabocha squash bread – made in a bread machine using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Light and Fluffy White Kabocha Squash Bread – Made in a Bread Machine:
- Get 50 grams Kabocha squash (boiled and mashed)
- Get 230 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Make ready 50 grams Cake flour
- Take 30 grams Honey
- Prepare 20 grams Butter
- Take 2 tbsp Skim milk powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sugar
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Take 160 ml Water
- Get 1 tsp Instant dry yeast
The Best Light Fluffy Bread Recipes on Yummly Creamy Bread Sauce With Onion And A Hint Of Nutmeg, Banana Bread, Irish Soda Bread.. This is the BEST and easiest bread recipe ever! Since I’m using old bread machine set on medium crust-white bread, the first time I tried this, the bread fell.
Steps to make Light and Fluffy White Kabocha Squash Bread – Made in a Bread Machine:
- Put all the ingredients in a bread machine. Put the dry yeast in the yeast compartment.
- When the 1st rising is done, take the dough out and divide into 12 portions. Round off each one.
- Cover with a moistened kitchen towel, and let them rest for about 10 minutes.
- When the dough has rested, round off each ball again with the smooth side on top. Mist the dough and leave it to rise a 2nd time for 35 to 45 minutes.
- When the dough has doubled in volume, it has finished rising. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- While the oven heats up, dust the rolls with some bread flour (not listed in the ingredient list).
- When the oven has heated up, lower the temperature from 200°C to 160°C and bake the rolls for 10 minutes. Check on them occasionally. When the bottoms become browned, they are done.
- When the baked rolls have cooled down a bit, put them in a plastic bag.
- You can pack the dough into a pound cake tin to make a mini-loaf bread. It will have a moist finish.
This is the best bread machine recipe I have ever tried! It hits the window every time! I am using my bread machine every day now. I made a few changes to the recipe. So maybe it was just more than I am used to.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food light and fluffy white kabocha squash bread – made in a bread machine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com