Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tofu & egg soboro don. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tofu is one of those foods that sparks debate. Some can’t rave enough about its health benefits, while Tofu is a food made of condensed soy milk that is pressed into solid white blocks in a process. Tofu, also tōfu (the Japanese Romaji spelling), doufu (the Chinese Pinyin spelling often used in Chinese recipes) or bean curd (the literal translation), is a food of Chinese origin, made by coagulating soy milk, and then pressing the resulting curds into blocks. syir-tofu/.
Tofu & Egg Soboro Don is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Tofu & Egg Soboro Don is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have tofu & egg soboro don using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu & Egg Soboro Don:
- Prepare 450-500 g Firm Tofu *crumbled
- Take 4 Eggs *whisked well
- Prepare 1 pinch Salt
- Take Oil
- Make ready 1 cup Frozen Peas
- Prepare 4 servings Freshly Cooked Rice
- Prepare 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- Get 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Make ready 1-2 tablespoons Mirin
- Get 1/4 cup Dashi Stock OR Chicken Stock
- Make ready 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
I was trying to improve my editting skills. The largest and most expansive @Tofu ‘s world map yet! I hope everyone who got a chance to play had fun! Tofu is one of our favorite ingredients.
Instructions to make Tofu & Egg Soboro Don:
- In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients.
- Whisk Eggs and season with 1 pinch Salt. Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan over low heat, cook the egg, stirring constantly, until crumbs. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 to 2 tablespoons Oil in the frying pan, cook crumbled Tofu and Frozen Peas for 5 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Add the sauce to the mixture. Tofu will instantly suck up the sauce, but keep cooking, stirring and tossing, for 5 minutes until the liquid is reduced and flavour is well developed.
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and cover it with the tofu mixture and the egg.
Our Chinese Salt and Pepper Tofu recipe is a vegan/vegetarian interpretation of a classic Cantonese flavor pairing.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tofu & egg soboro don recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com