Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy and impressive rice flour dorayaki. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy and Impressive Rice Flour Dorayaki is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Easy and Impressive Rice Flour Dorayaki is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy and impressive rice flour dorayaki using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy and Impressive Rice Flour Dorayaki:
- Prepare 90 grams Rice flour for baking
- Take 1 tsp Baking powder
- Get 2 ★Eggs (medium)
- Prepare 1 tbsp ★Sugar
- Take 1 tbsp ★Honey
- Take 1 tbsp ★Mirin
- Get 1 tbsp ★Oil
- Take 2 tbsp x 7 portions Anko (sweet azuki bean paste)
Instructions to make Easy and Impressive Rice Flour Dorayaki:
- Mix the ★ ingredients together. Add rice flour and baking powder, and mix in.
- Put 1 tablespoon of the batter in a nonstick frying pan. If you put in the batter without moving the spoon, it will form a nice circle. Cook over low heat.
- When the surface of bubbly, turn it over. Just cook enough to dry out the other side. Transfer on a plate.
- Make two pancakes. Put 2 tablespoons of anko on one and place the other pancake on top. Mound the anko in the middle of the pancake to make the dorayaki look puffy.
- Wrap with plastic wrap while it’s still warm. This prevents evaporation and makes the pancakes moist and soft. The flavors will have melded by the next day and the dorayaki will be even more delicious.
- Cool the dorayaki down first if freezing them. Defrost the dorayaki wrapped in plastic, and enjoy. The tastiest dorayaki in descending order are: ones eaten the next day or 2 days after making them, followed by freshly made ones, and lastly frozen ones.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy and impressive rice flour dorayaki recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com