Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, ground turkey burgers. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey burgers tend to be drier so we added an egg to ours to help it hold together and give it added moisture. These easy ground turkey burgers are tender and juicy. They’re quick and a cinch to make – they’ll I have a ground chicken burger recipe that’s been doing really well all summer.
Ground Turkey Burgers is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Ground Turkey Burgers is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ground turkey burgers using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Turkey Burgers:
- Make ready 1 kg Ground turkey
- Get 2 clove Garlic minced
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tsp Black pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Make ready 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
These turkey sweet potato burgers are full of Vitamin A. Ground Turkey Burgers, Thai Turkey Burgers, Toasted Almond and Havarti Turkey Burgers, etc. I have tried several turkey burger recipes over the years and generally receive a lukewarm reaction. Ground turkey is used in this low carb turkey recipe because it leaner than ground beef and tastes excellent when combined with fresh herbs.
Steps to make Ground Turkey Burgers:
- In a deep container, add salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, minced garlic and chopped parsley.
- Use you hands to mixed the ingredients in.
- Add egg and get it all in then you add your bread crumbs. Round up and let sit for about 3 minutes.
- Use your hands to roll 3 ounces off meat in your hands and and slightly give it a press to how thick you will like it. You will make roughly 10 patties out of this
- For best results..On a small grease cookie sheet, you can use grease paper, line them neatly and refrigerate for an hour before grilling or searing
- For grilling cook 3- 4 minutes on each side
The burgers can be served with tomato and lettuce as a. Flipping through our burger recipes section, you’ll find a number of turkey burger recipes, and that is because we flat out love turkey burgers. Making a juicy turkey burger is easy. It just takes a few secrets to get the perfect juicy grilled. Add the cheese directly to the ground turkey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food ground turkey burgers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com