Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, character bento – jewel pet ruby. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ruby (ルビー Rubī?) is a female Japanese White rabbit Jewelpet who represents Luck or Courage, and one of the three mascot characters of the Jewelpet franchise. She is the main protagonist among all of the Jewelpets in each series and the very first Jewelpet in the roster overall. Ruby (ルビー; Rubī) is the Jewelpet of Akari in Jewelpet Tinkle.
Character Bento – Jewel Pet Ruby is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Character Bento – Jewel Pet Ruby is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook character bento – jewel pet ruby using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Character Bento – Jewel Pet Ruby:
- Make ready 1 child rice bowl’s worth Plain cooked rice
- Take 1 slice Ham
- Take 1 slice Beer ham
- Make ready 1 Crab stick (Or a red wiener sausage)
- Take 1 Nori seaweed
- Make ready 1 Sliced cheese
Ruby is one of the three official mascot characters of the Jewelpet Franchise. A Japanese Hare who symbolizes Courage, she is the secondary heroine of all the Jewelpet series that ever debuted on-screen and overall, the most popular in the franchise. Jewelbento Magical Change (ジュエル弁当マジカルチェンジ Juerubento majikaru chenji?) is the first part of the twenty-sixth episode of Jewelpet Magical Change. This part is followed up by Uncovered!
Steps to make Character Bento – Jewel Pet Ruby:
- Form the face and ears separately by wrapping in plastic wrap. Make sure the ears also have a solid thickness. (Balance-wise, the face is 60 g and each ear is about 20 g.)
- Add to the bento box with side dishes. Make sure you don’t displace the ears with the side dishes.
- Cut out the ham and cut off any excess.
- Add three cut-outs to each ear. If you’re worried about it falling apart, hold it in place with an uncooked spaghetti noodle.
- Cut out ovals from the sliced cheese and ham.
- Peel off the red part of the crab stick and cut out ovals smaller than those from Step 5. If you don’t have a smaller oval shape cutter, it’s okay to use the same one and shift it for a second cut.
- (The top picture was made with a peeled red weiner sausage.)
- Stack the sliced cheese and ham on each other with the cheese slightly showing, then put the crab stick on top and hold together with uncooked spaghetti.
- For the nose, punch a teardrop shape out of the ham and cut off any excess.
- For the hair ornament, cut out a cherry blossom shape out of the ham, then a star shape out of the crab stick, and lay it on top.
- Make the eyebrows and mouth parts with the seaweed.
- Cut out the sliced cheese using a thin straw and a shaped straw and place the pieces on the eyes. It’s done!
Ruby (Jewelpet) is a character from Jewel Pets. The anime character Ruby is a unknown with unknown length white hair and red eyes. Ruby is a character from the anime Jewelpet. Due to being indexed as a Animal character type, they do not have visual traits assigned. Sanrio Characters Disney Characters Fictional Characters Pet Cats Pets Baby Friends Cuddling Manga Anime Diana.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food character bento – jewel pet ruby recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com