Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, 3 ingredient pot roast and gravy. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
3 ingredient Pot Roast and Gravy is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. 3 ingredient Pot Roast and Gravy is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have 3 ingredient pot roast and gravy using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 3 ingredient Pot Roast and Gravy:
- Get 1 can 26 oz cream of mushroom soup
- Make ready 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- Take 1 large boneless beef roast (3-4 lbs)
Instructions to make 3 ingredient Pot Roast and Gravy:
- Set roast in crock pot & remove any strings from roast
- Pour large can cream of mushroom soup over roast
- Pour packet of Lipton onion soup mix onto mushroom soup.
- Mix onion soup mix into mushroom soup on top of roast.
- Close crock pot and cook on LOW for 8 hours
- Sauce makes great gravy for mashed potatoes once it’s done cooking. Enjoy! 🙂
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food 3 ingredient pot roast and gravy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com