Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ham and cheese potato soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ham and Cheese Potato Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Ham and Cheese Potato Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Browse Our Collection Of Simple Potato Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Combine potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, ham, and water/broth in stockpot and bring to boil.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook ham and cheese potato soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Cheese Potato Soup:
- Make ready 4 baking potatoes, peeled and diced
- Make ready 1 small onion, diced
- Take 2 stalks celery, diced small
- Take 6 baby carrots, diced small
- Prepare 1/2 lb deli ham, diced small
- Prepare 1 quart chicken broth, I used my own homemade because I have it. Boxed is fine
- Get 1 1/2 cups cheese of choice
- Get 2 cups half and half
- Take Green onions, sliced optional
- Get Salt pepper onion and garlic powders
In a saucepan, bring potatoes and water to a boil. Add the shredded cheese and ham cubes to the soup and stir until the cheese is completely melted and the ham is heated through. Now it is time to add the milk to the potatoes. And to finish off this delicious Cheesy Potato and Ham Soup – stir in the cheese and cooked ham cubes.
Steps to make Ham and Cheese Potato Soup:
- Sauté your onions, celery, and carrots in a little olive oil. Add seasonings. Add the ham. Pour in the broth and add the potatoes.
- Cook til potatoes are tender. Lower heat and add half and half. I mash my potatoes with a potato masher but leave it chunky. Stir in cheese and cook on low until it all melts and melds. Spoon it up and garnish with green onions. We have crusty bread and butter and sliced sharp cheddar slices on the side.
A quick and easy classic loaded with veggies, chicken broth, half and half, potatoes, leftover ham, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and swiss cheese! This Cheesy Ham and Potato Soup is simple and DELICIOUS!! With potatoes, ham, cheese, scallions, and yummy spices, this soup is FULL of flavor! We tend to have leftover ham after holidays like Christmas and Easter, which is perfect for using in this soup! We also use leftovers for ham and bean soup, or cheesy ham chowder.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ham and cheese potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com