Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, leftover pita bread pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Like, too much pita bread, even for the pounds of shawarma I make when I make shawarma. In the morning, there’s leftover pita. Bread Pizza is a quick and easy dinner that’s also perfect for game day or movie night.
Leftover Pita Bread Pizza is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Leftover Pita Bread Pizza is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have leftover pita bread pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Pita Bread Pizza:
- Make ready 1 leftover pita bread
- Take 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- Get 1/2 chopped onion
- Take 4 chopped mushrooms
- Take 1/2 chopped capsicum
- Get 1/2 chopped tomato
- Prepare 100 grams mozzarella cheese
- Take 1/2 tsp dried herbs
- Get 1/2 tsp olive oil
Made the night before, these are perfect for the lunchbox. Try tomato, capsicum, onion, mushroom or leftover potato or kumara on your pizza. Just set up pita loaves, sauce, and your toppings buffet style, and allow your kids’ imagination to take over. We highly recommend using these pita pizzas for after-school snacks, sleepovers, Friday night movies or just whenever your kids need a quick pick-me-up in under.
Steps to make Leftover Pita Bread Pizza:
- Take a pita bread and lightly toast in a pan till slightly brown on both sides.
- Apply 1/2 tsp olive oil on one side of the pita bread. This will help to prevent pita from getting soggy because of the sauce and cheese.
- After applying oil, put pizza sauce, vegetables and cheese over it.
- Place it in a pan with lid and cook on low flame for 5-8 mins, until cheese melts.
- Take off the heat, add dried herbs, cut into slices and serve hot.
- Note: if you do not want to cook it in a pan, cook it in oven at 200° C for 10 mins, until cheese melts.
- Serve hot with ketchup and mustard sauce.
Using the air fryer is a fast and easy way to reheat leftover pizza. Place a piece of pita bread on a flat oven-safe tray. A wide variety of pita bread pizza options are available to you, such as material, local service location, and key selling points. Homemade pita breads are stuffed with crunchy Greek salad, baby spinach, and a quick and easy kalamata olive tapenade for a healthy light supper or lunch (recipe here). Pita breads stand in for crust; the sauce is a mashup of canned tomato sauce and a seasoning blend; add your cheese and pepperoni.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food leftover pita bread pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com