Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, honey garlic chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Honey garlic chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Honey garlic chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Find Deals on Garlic Chicken in Seasonings on Amazon. This is a terrific back pocket quick dinner idea for busy nights that’s made with pantry staples. It’s quite amazing how so few ingredients can transform into such a tasty sauce for chicken!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook honey garlic chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey garlic chicken:
- Prepare 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup honey
- Get 1/4 cup ketchup
- Make ready 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Prepare 1 teaspoon basil
- Take 1 teaspoon Oregano
- Take 1/2 teaspoon red Pepper flakes
- Prepare Pinch black pepper
- Get Chicken thighs bone in
- Take 1/3 cup water for instant pot
A classic combination of honey, soy sauce and garlic working together to produce a sticky, sweet sauce to coat golden tender chicken pieces. I sometimes shy away from using chicken thighs in recipes, as they’re more fiddly and. Quick and easy using chicken thighs or breasts, your new family favourite chicken dinner is here! This Honey Garlic Chicken recipe is so easy to prepare and will be a family favorite!
Steps to make Honey garlic chicken:
- Put chicken in pressure cooker or instant pot
- Add all ingredient to a bowl (except the chicken) mix well
- Pour mix over chicken, cook on hi for 22-24 mins with a quick release. To get that crispy skin place in boiler for a few minutes.
- Notes- can use frozen chicken, only add the water if you are using an pressure cooker, for in crockpot no need to add the water. Crockpot – cook on hi 3-4 hrs or on low for 6 hrs. Can also put potatoes and carrots or green beans in this for a one pot meal.
Made with chicken breasts and a four ingredient honey garlic sauce. Add cut up broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, carrots or peas for honey garlic chicken stir fry. In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine honey, garlic and soy sauce. Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken is a simple chicken thighs recipes prepared with a sticky-sweet honey garlic sauce. Juicy and tender chicken that will have everyone fighting for the last piece!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food honey garlic chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com