Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled whole fish with tamarind, sweet soy sauce and bento rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook grilled whole fish with tamarind, sweet soy sauce and bento rice using 17 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice:
- Get fresh fishes (i used gourami fish)
- Get Coriander (approx)
- Take red onion
- Take Garlic
- Take Lime
- Make ready tamarind
- Take salt
- Get black pepper
- Prepare sweet soy sauce
- Prepare Ginger
- Make ready red chili
- Take green chili
- Get Oil (approximately)
- Get Water
- Take Tomato
- Take cucumbar (for garnish n its optional)
- Prepare Banana leaf (for plate n its optional)
Instructions to make Grilled Whole Fish with Tamarind, Sweet Soy Sauce and Bento Rice:
- Wash fish then slice its part then out all the fillings (organs). Make sure the inner part is clean. Then wash it again
- Slice its body into 3 small slice
- Put fish into mixed water, Black pepper, lime and salt
- Crush coriender until fine crush (you can use blender) then set aside.
- Crush ginger then set aside
- Blend onion and garlic with blender or you can use food processor or stone
- Mix step 4,5,6 then fry (without oil) until light brown or until its mixture little bit dry.
- Pour then mix step 7 with soy sauce
- Put tamarin in a glass of water then mix 1 tsp tamarind in a sauce (step 8) then stir.
- Fry your fishes in deep friyj
- Brush your fried fishes with sauce
- Grill it in a pan
- Chop-chop red chili, green chili and tomatoes
- Add sliced red chili, green chili and tomatoes in sauce
- Then put olive oil or vegetable oil inside. Fry it for about 5 minutes
- Place your fish on a sliced banana leaf
- Apply sauce (step 14) all over fish
- Put garnish (sliced fresh tomato and cucumbar). Then Grilled whole fish is readyy..
- You can made rice in a manual steamer or electric rice cooker. I used manual steamer in this recipe
- Wash 400ml (2 cup) rice with water
- Put approximately, 5 glass of water inside steamer (1 liter) then put steamer tray on the top of water. Then put 400 ml (2 cup) of rice on the top of it.
- Wait for some minutes (for about 20 minutes)
- Brush your bowl with oil/butter. Fill the bowl with rice and flatten it with the back of your spoon. Really push it down into the bowl then flip your bowl in a plate or flatten shape (i used plastic peper wrap for food).
- Bento rice is ready.
- A box of fish and bento rice is readyyyy
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food grilled whole fish with tamarind, sweet soy sauce and bento rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com