Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pita bread (pocket bread). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita Bread (Pocket Bread) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pita Bread (Pocket Bread) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pita bread (pocket bread) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita Bread (Pocket Bread):
- Make ready 250 grams Bread flour
- Get 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 4 grams Dry yeast
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 150 ml Lukewarm water
Instructions to make Pita Bread (Pocket Bread):
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- When the consistency of the dough becomes even, sprinkle some flour on a clean work surface and knead for about 20 minutes. Place in a warm spot to rise. When the dough doubles in size, return it to the kneading surface, deflate it, and divide it into 6 pieces.
- Let it sit for about 15 minutes. Cover with a dry cloth.
- Roll into 15 cm width circles.
- Bake in oven preheated to 210℃ for 7 to 8 minutes. The dough will puff up as shown in the photo.
- Once they cool down, cut them in half. Spread with butter and fill with vegetables, ham, cheese, or any other filling of your choice, and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pita bread (pocket bread) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com