Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spicy baked salmon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Let Our Collection Of Easy Salmon Recipes Inspire You In The Kitchen. Thanks to easy recipes like this Spicy Baked Salmon, all that I (and you!) need to make a gorgeous meal is a few ingredients, a big piece of foil, and a baking sheet.
Spicy Baked Salmon is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Spicy Baked Salmon is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spicy baked salmon using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Baked Salmon:
- Make ready Baking Sauce
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/4 tsp pepper
- Make ready 20 grams coconut sugar
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic
- Get 2 cloves shallot
- Prepare 3 cayenne pepper
- Make ready 2 red chilli
- Get 1 tsp dried basil
- Make ready Zest from 1 lemon
- Prepare 1/2 lemon juice
- Take 1 couple sprigs parsley
- Prepare 25 ml water
- Prepare 40 grams butter
- Prepare Other
- Take Fresh salmon
- Prepare Broccoli
- Prepare Button mushroom
- Make ready Extra salt and pepper
- Make ready Rice
- Get 40 grams butter
Honey always adds the perfect amount of sweetness when cooking. Sriracha brings in a bit of heat but is not overwhelming. If you want it extra spicy, add more sriracha. Soy sauce and garlic are also added into the marinade to give more flavor and a bit.
Steps to make Spicy Baked Salmon:
- Blend salt, pepper, garlic, shallot, cayenne pepper, chilli, dried basil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and parsley with a little help from the water in a food processor until everything turn to paste
- Melt the butter on low-medium heat, add the chilli paste. Cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius and prepare the broccoli and the mushroom
- Cut the broccoli and the mushroom into similar size so that they will be cooked at the same time. Season with salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil. Place the salmon on top of it, marinade with the chilli sauce, wrap with the foil, let sit for 15 minutes
- Cook the salmon in the oven for 10-15 minutes
- After the rice is cooked, mix with the butter while it still hot
- Plate the rice, the broccoli, and the mushroom. Finish with the salmon on top
I love salmon and I love spicy food. Plus it’s a pretty easy clean up. Baking it is a little bit longer. Baked Salmon- There is something magical about Salmon + Honey! It’s like the honey perfectly engulfs the salmon and locks in all the flavor and juiciness and what you get is a virtually fool-proof way to bake moist, flavorful, salmon.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spicy baked salmon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com