Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, girl’s festival bento with easy onigiri. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
【 Easy Japanese Curry 】Perfect rainy day comfort food. My wife prepares NATTO BENTO with Tamagoyaki 【Breakfast Outdoors】. A quick tutorial of how to make a cute bento box with onigiri (Japanese rice balls) and fruits in just a few minutes.
Girl’s Festival Bento With Easy Onigiri is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Girl’s Festival Bento With Easy Onigiri is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook girl’s festival bento with easy onigiri using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Girl’s Festival Bento With Easy Onigiri:
- Make ready 1 bowl Plain cooked rice
- Take 1 Nori seaweed
- Get 1 slice Ham (beer sausage)
- Make ready 1 Cucumber
- Prepare 1 dash Ketchup
- Get 1 Sliced cheese
- Take 1 dash Mayonnaise
- Make ready 2 stick Imitation crab sticks
- Get 1 stick Uncooked spaghetti
You can wrap the finished onigiri (in plastic wrap) with. Some bento and onigiri related news that caught my eye recently. Single guys toting homemade bento to You could follow their example and become a hip, intelligently economizing Bento Boy or Girl too! Speaking of combini, in recent years some combini chains have come out with ‘deluxe’ onigiri.
Steps to make Girl’s Festival Bento With Easy Onigiri:
- Place one imitation crab stick into the bento to represent the doll stand. Shape the cooked rice into a roughly triangle shaped onigiri.
- Cut the ham according to the photo. The slit in the middle doesn’t need to be in the shape of the letter “V”.
- Wrap the ham around the onigiri. Fix the edges in place with the pasta. The pasta is still sticking out of this onigiri in the photo to make it easy to understand.
- Peel the cucumber and wrap a slice around the second onigiri. Fix the edges of the cucumber in place in the same way as the ham.
- Use the red part of the imitation crab stick to add a line to the edges of the collars.
- Cut the sliced cheese using a tooth pick. Cut them into the shape of a fan and bat.
- Spread some mayonnaise onto the nori and stick the cheese shapes on top. Cut the nori around the cheese slightly bigger than the original shape.
- Cut the hair like this.
- Fix the hair and accessories onto the onigiri with mayonnaise. I made the nose and eyes with a nori puncher. Use ketchup to draw the cheeks on.
- I decorated the doll stand with sliced cheese and nori cut in the shape of flowers.
This is the ULTIMATE list of onigiri rice ball recipes on the internet! We already know that onigiri are awesome – they’re cute, delicious, and make the perfect addition to any bento box. But did you know that, just by making or eating your own onigiri, you could help feed children in need? Boxes/containers, nori stamps, rice molds and wraps. Turn plain old Japanese rice balls in something extraordinary!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food girl’s festival bento with easy onigiri recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com