Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, teriyaki chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have teriyaki chicken noodle soup using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare Broth
- Take cinnamon stick
- Prepare garlic
- Prepare freshly grinded black pepper
- Get dark soy sauce
- Take brown sugar
- Take fish sauce
- Prepare hoisin sauce
- Prepare x 2 Lee Brand wonton base soup mix
- Take chicken stock cube
- Prepare water
- Prepare sunflower oil
- Prepare Teriyaki Chicken
- Get chicken sizzlers (quick cook) from Aldi or 3 medium chicken breasts pounded until 2 cm thick
- Take teriyaki sauce
- Make ready hoisin sauce
- Get sesame seeds
- Make ready spring onion, chopped
- Get sesame oil
- Take Noodles & toppings
- Get carrots julienned
- Get bamboo shoots
- Make ready instant noodles or quick cook rice/egg noodles (whatever your preference)
- Prepare Chopped coriander, mint leaves, Thai chilli flakes, chilli oil, lime wedges
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup:
- To start, add the garlic cloves and black pepper in to a pestle and mortar. Pound until the garlic has been crushed finely and is miced with the black pepper
- In a pot (on a medium heat) add 2 tsp sunflower oil and the pepper/garlic paste. Then add the remaining broth ingredients and stir until the stock cube has dissolved. Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, stir and put the lid on. It is best to let the broth sit for 6 hours to infuse the flavours, otherwise you can eat it straight away if you are in a hurry.
- In a bowl, add the chicken and marinade ingredients. Mix until the chicken is coated and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When it is time to serve, heat the broth (lid on) until it is piping hot.
- While the broth is heating up, add 1 tsp sesame oil to a non-stick pan (medium heat) and cook the chicken for around 15 minutes, turning a few times to ensure it is cooked. Once cooked, transfer to a chopping board and cut in to slices (taking care that you don’t burn yourself)
- In another pot, add hot water and cook the noodles as directed on the packet and drain.
- To plate up, add the noodles into a deep bowl, blanch the bamboo shoots in the broth for 30 seconds and add to the bowl alongside julienned carrots.
- Ladle in the broth, top with half the teriyaki chicken slices, lime wedges, coriander leaves, mint leaves, chilli flakes, chilli oil and sesame seeds
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food teriyaki chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com