Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cube steak & gravy instant pot ip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cube Steak & Gravy Instant Pot IP is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Cube Steak & Gravy Instant Pot IP is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Dinner Recipes From Classico. Cube steak, sometimes labeled as cubed steak or minute steak, is an inexpensive, flavorful cut of beef that’s pre-tenderized. It’s taken from the top or bottom round — a tough portion near.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cube steak & gravy instant pot ip using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cube Steak & Gravy Instant Pot IP:
- Get Dredge
- Take flour (ap)
- Take Salt
- Prepare Pepper
- Get Garlic powder
- Get Cayenne (optional)
- Prepare Main
- Take cube steak
- Get gravy packet
- Prepare large onion
- Get Salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Get Cayenne (optional)
- Prepare broth
Heat the oil in a large skillet with lid over medium-high heat. Cube steak or cubed steak is a cut of beef, usually top round or top sirloin, tenderized and flattened by pounding with a meat tenderizer. The name refers to the shape of the indentations left by that process (called “cubing”). This is the most common cut of meat used for the American dish chicken fried steak To cook cube steak in a skillet, rinse the steak with cool water and pat it dry with paper towels, then sprinkle each side of the steak with salt and pepper.
Steps to make Cube Steak & Gravy Instant Pot IP:
- Mix dredge ingredients in whatever container you wish.
- Cut your cube steak how you like, I like bite sized pieces.
- I just toss it in the dredge until coated.
- Chop half an onion, I like this long, but do what you like.
- Set your IP to saute
- Add 2-3 Tbl. Oil to the liner. Once hot, put in your floured meat and brown it.
- Once your meat is just browned, add your onions.
- Keep stirring until the onions just turn a little
- I happened to buy this gravy, use what you like.
- Add your gravy and broth to the mix in the liner. Give it a stir.
- Set your IP to pressure cook for 15 minutes
- Quick Release (QR) pressure when time is up
- Stir the contents, check the gravy. You may add a corn starch slurry now, if you want it thicker, or take a stick blender to it if that’s the way you roll. Mine was thinner than I like, but my wife requested thinner gravy this go round, she won 😉
- We served this with a potato and cauliflower mash which is posted also.
Dip the steak in a bowl with beaten eggs, then dredge it in a mixture of flour, spices, and salt so that it’s coated well on both sides. This is the best way I found to make cube steak. Cube steak is a cut of beef tenderized by fierce pounding with a meat tenderizer, or use of an electric tenderizer. Cube steak and gravy is one of my favorite comfort food meals. These steaks are fork tender, savory, and delicious (and easy too)!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cube steak & gravy instant pot ip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com