Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pita pizza. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pita pizza is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Pita pizza is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
If your making them in a toaster oven you. I once had a craving for a pizza, but I didn’t have the things to make pizza dough, so I got this idea! A good recipe for kids, too.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pita pizza using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita pizza:
- Prepare 4 pcs Pita bread
- Get 1 cup Boneless chicken strips/cubes
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Crushed red chillies
- Prepare 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Take 1 tsp Oil
- Take Sauce:
- Make ready 2 tbsp Oil
- Take 1 tsp Garlic
- Get 3 tbsp Tomato paste
- Take 1/4 tsp Salt n crushed red chillies
- Take 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Prepare 4 tbsp Ketchup
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare Veggies:
- Get 1 Onions cubes
- Prepare 1 Capsicum cubes
- Prepare 4 Mushrooms sliced
- Get 1/2 cup Sweet corns
- Make ready Black olives slices 1/4 cup
- Take Cheddar cheese one packet grated
- Get Oregano to sprinkle
Using the freshest ingredients, they have worked hard to ensure all the recipes are. Pita pizza is a fabulous light lunch or appetizer made with pita bread, cheese and your favorite toppings. Make pizza night easier and quicker than a run for takeout with this five-ingredient pita pizza recipe. Greek Pita Pizzas are a fun and healthy way to do pizza night!
Instructions to make Pita pizza:
- For pizza first cook chicken by adding in salt, vinegar n crushed red chillies. Cook with 1 tbsp oil till tender n dry. Cool n use.
- For sauce put oil fry garlic till golden. Now add in tomato paste, salt, sugar, crushed red chillies and oregano along with ketchup n water 1/4 cup n cook till saucy.
- For assembling put pita on a tray n apply sauce. Then put 1 tbsp cheese n top with chicken strips.
- Further add mushrooms n sweet corns n finally top with cheese n oregano.
- Next put veggies (onions and capsicum)slightly sauteed in 1 tsp oil for few seconds.Add in black olives.
- Bake at 240 degrees hardly for 2 mins till golden from base n cheese from top melts.
- Cut into 4 slices each n serve hot !!
Mini pitas topped with hummus, a simple Greek salad and feta cheese are perfect when you’re craving a fresh pizza full of. Pita pizzas are super easy, can be made with just about any favorite ingredients you have at home Definitely a big step up from frozen pizzas. And, as opposed to store-bought, you get to control what. Pack your pita like a pizza. The toppings— I mean fillings—are totally up to you.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pita pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com