Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sukiyaki-style stir-fried beef. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sukiyaki-Style Stir-Fried Beef is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sukiyaki-Style Stir-Fried Beef is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sukiyaki-style stir-fried beef using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sukiyaki-Style Stir-Fried Beef:
- Take 200 grams Beef (shoulder or other cut of your choice)
- Prepare 1 small, New harvest onion
- Take 1 block Tofu (300 g)
- Get 1 bunch Mizuna greens
- Prepare 50 ml Sake
- Get 35 ml Mirin
- Prepare 25 ml Soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 2 Egg (for dipping)
Steps to make Sukiyaki-Style Stir-Fried Beef:
- Heat the frying pan, add the beef fat (or vegetable oil), and fry half the amount of beef.
- Stir in the onion , mizuna greens, sake, mirin, soy sauce, and sugar, then add the remaining beef, and tofu.
- Once the beef and vegetables are cooked, serve directly from the frying pan at the table. Dip in beaten egg, if desired.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sukiyaki-style stir-fried beef recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com