Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, 台式炒米粉 taiwanese fried rice vermicelli. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli is something that I have loved my whole life.
Stir-fried rice noodles with soya sauce braised pork belly.. Squid pottage w/ (noodle/vermicelli/chowfun) – 魷魚羹 (面/米粉/粄條）. Stir-Fried Flat Rice Noodle in Hakka Style 台式小吃.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have 台式炒米粉 taiwanese fried rice vermicelli using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli:
- Get 米粉 Rice vermicelli (150g)
- Get 高丽菜 Cabbage (100g)
- Make ready 冬菇 Dried shiitake mushroom (2-4)
- Make ready 红萝卜 Carrot (Half)
- Get 鲜虾 Shrimp (50g)
- Take 蒜米 Minced garlic (1 tablespoon)
- Make ready 肉碎(随意) Minced meat (optional)
Taiwan Style Fried Rice Noodle 台式炒米粉.
Steps to make 台式炒米粉 Taiwanese Fried Rice Vermicelli:
- 浸泡冬菇(约6小时)，切片，冬菇水备用 Soak mushroom (~6hrs), cut into slices. Keep the soaked mushroom water
- 浸泡米粉(约1小时) Soak rice vermicelli for 1 hour
- 高丽菜，红萝卜切丝 Cut cabbage and carrot into thin slices
- 炒香蒜米，冬菇。加入肉碎(随意)，大火炒香 Fry minced garlic, mushroom. Add minced meat (optional), stir-fry with high heat
- 加入高丽菜，红萝卜，翻炒 Add cabbage and carrot, keep stirring
- 加入鲜虾，翻炒 Add shrimp, keep stirring
- 加了米粉，翻炒 Add rice vermicelli, keep stirring
- 加入冬菇水(约1杯)，1茶匙酱清，闷煮 Add mushroom water (~1cup) and 1 tablespoon of light soysauce, braise till it dries
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food 台式炒米粉 taiwanese fried rice vermicelli recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com