Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cheesy pita chips 🍪🌿. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Learn how to make Cheesy Pita Chips. Combine Manchego cheese, oregano, salt, garlic powder, and ground red pepper in a bowl. Cheesy Bacon Hasselback Potatoes – Hasselback potatoes always look great on a dinner plate.
Cheesy Pita Chips 🍪🌿 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cheesy Pita Chips 🍪🌿 is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy pita chips 🍪🌿 using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Pita Chips 🍪🌿:
- Make ready 2 loaf Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Pita Bread
- Make ready 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Crushed Garlic
- Take 1 Sprig of Rosemary
- Prepare 1 as needed Sea Salt
- Make ready 1/4 cup Shredded Cheese of Choice
Or add some nutritional yeast for some faux cheesy chips! Here’s what you need: pita bread, olive oil, vegetarian parmesan cheese, garlic, fresh parsley. Slice pita bread into eighths and spread chips out on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. In a small bowl combine olive oil, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and parsley, and brush onto both sides of the chips.
Steps to make Cheesy Pita Chips 🍪🌿:
- Mix garlic and olive oil. Set aside. Cut pita bread into small triangles. Place on baking sheet. Brush pita slices with olive oil mixture. Sprinkle with sea salt. Top each slice with a few leaves of rosemary and a small amount of shredded cheese. Bake at 375 for about 10 minutes until browned and crisp.
- Serve with sour cream and chives.
Here we make our very own pita chips. Pita chips are so easy to prepare and can make a healthy snack, too. Delicious on their own, za’atar pita chips is especially good with Middle Eastern dips like muhammara or hummus. There are no set measurements for the olive oil or za’atar, so you can vary. A classic recipe for Homemade Baked Pita Chips!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cheesy pita chips 🍪🌿 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com