Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cinnamon roll casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Convenient same-day delivery when you want it. Get your favorite food & products delivered in the same day. Refrigerated cinnamon rolls are transformed into a creamy, bread-pudding-like casserole in this quick and easy dessert recipe.
Cinnamon roll casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Cinnamon roll casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cinnamon roll casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon roll casserole:
- Get 1 can refrigerate cinnamon roll
- Take 2 eggs
- Prepare 1/4 cup almond milk
- Prepare 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Get 1 teaspoon cinnamon ground
- Prepare 1 tablespoon butter
- Get 1/2 frozen banana optional
- Get 1/4 cup pecan optional
Remove crock insert to a cooling rack and top with. Cut cinnamon rolls into thirds and layer in dish. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. Our Cinnamon Roll Casserole is a breakfast bake that combines the delight of the decadent morning sweet with the simplicity of a casserole.
Instructions to make Cinnamon roll casserole:
- Remove cinnamon roll from package and cut them
- Spread the butter in the bread pan
- Spread the cinnamon roll evenly in the pan topping with pecan and frozen banana
- In a separate bowl combined eggs milk vanilla and cinnamon whisk and pour over cinnamon roll
- Cook at 350 f for 25 to 30 minutes until center is set, serve with icing that came with package enjoy 😉
That makes it a surefire winner anytime you’re hosting overnight guests—or just get a hankering for a cinnamon-y start to your Saturday. Lay the chopped cinnamon rolls on top of the melted butter. Certainly does taste like cinnamon rolls, but the egg adds a different texture to it. First, open up the cans of refrigerated cinnamon rolls and set aside the icing for later. It’s delicious and adds an amazing flavor to this crock pot cinnamon roll casserole!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cinnamon roll casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com