Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crack chicken instant pot ip. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Is Crack chicken Keto and weight watchers friendly? Yes, Crack Chicken Is Keto friendly and on weight watchers diets. Rick and I have been dieting so I made instant pot low carb recipes like crack chicken and put it over some zucchini noodles.
Crack chicken instant pot ip is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crack chicken instant pot ip is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have crack chicken instant pot ip using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crack chicken instant pot ip:
- Get 2 TBSP olive oil
- Take 1 med Yellow onion diced
- Get 4 TBSP minced garlic
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- Get 1 cup chicken broth
- Take 1 cup white wine
- Take 8 oz cream cheese cubed
- Get 1 packet ranch seasoning
- Make ready 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Prepare Garnishes
- Get 4-6 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- Prepare 2 green onion chopped
- Get Fresh parsley chopped
This is one our whole family LOVES! Our crack chicken recipe is so easy to make and is the perfect quick dinner that no one will fight about. Serve it in a bowl or on a bun alongside some easy sauteed vegetables, red roasted potatoes or shaved brussel sprout salad! Instant Pot Crack Chicken is called crack chicken for a reason.
Steps to make Crack chicken instant pot ip:
- Turn on instant pot to saute high setting. When reads hot add olive oil and yellow onion and cook stirring occasionally till onions start to release liquid.
- Add garlic and cook till fragrant stirring occasionally. Add chicken and cook till it starts to turn white again stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken broth and white wine stir and scrape bottom of pot making sure there are not any bits stuck to the bottom.
- Add cream cheese in a even layer. Sprinkle the ranch seasoning over the top. Do not stir.
- Close lid and cook at 15 minutes high pressure. When beeper sounds do a quick release.
- When pressure is released remove lid and stir untill any remaining lumps of cream cheese until melted.
- Stir in cheddar cheese till it melts. Turn off instant pot.
- Plate or ladle into bowls. Top with bacon, green onion, and parsley.
Really creamy with lots of ranch flavor, bacon, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, plus green onions. It tastes great eaten as is, but it also makes a great sandwich. You could even serve it as a dip. Instant Pot Crack Chicken: Creamy ranch chicken with smoky bacon and tons of cheese. One bite and you’ll find out why this recipe is called Crack Chicken.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crack chicken instant pot ip recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com