Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled chicken pita. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Chicken Pita is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Grilled Chicken Pita is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled chicken pita using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Pita:
- Prepare 1 chicken breast; butterflied
- Prepare 1 pita
- Take 2 tbsp hummus
- Prepare 1/2 tomato
- Get 1/2 cucumber
- Prepare 2 tbsp tahini
- Get 1 Tzatziki
- Take 1 feta cheese
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper
- Get 1 dash paprika
- Prepare 1 dash onion powder
- Get 1 dash garlic powder
- Get 1 dash turmeric
- Make ready 1 dash dried dill
- Take 1 drizzle vegetable oil
Steps to make Grilled Chicken Pita:
- Toss breast in vegetable oil. Season breast with dried spices. Grill each side approximately 5-10 minutes each side or until chicken reaches 165º.
- Small dice tomato and cucumber. Toss with tahini. Set aside.
- Cut open pita. Season with olive oil, salt, and pepper and grill very briefly if desired.
- Spread hummus in pita. Add sliced or diced chicken breast. Add veggie mix, feta, and tzatziki.
- Variations: Fresh dill, basil, tarragon, parsley, chervil, oregano, thyme, caramelized red onions, rice, pickled red cabbage.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food grilled chicken pita recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com