Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, slow cooker italian tomato sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Convenient same-day delivery when you want it. Get your favorite food & products delivered in the same day. Buy books at Amazon.com and save.
Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker italian tomato sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce:
- Get 1 (28 oz) can of No Sodium Tomato Sauce
- Get 1 (28 oz) can of Tomato Puree
- Make ready 1 (6 oz) can of Tomato Paste
- Take 1/4 cup Water
- Take 2 tsp Dried Oregano
- Make ready 2 tsp Garlic powder or 2-3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 tsp Dried Basil
- Take 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- Take 1-2 tbsp Sugar
- Get 2-3 Bay leaves
- Take Ground Black Pepper for taste
This really is the best homemade tomato sauce! This slow cooker tomato sauce is rich, hearty and comforting. The perfect meal for busy weeknights or Sunday dinner. Fill the slow cooker with chopped fresh tomatoes and the garlic.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce:
- Pour the tomato puree and tomato sauce the slow cooker.
- Next, add the tomato paste into the pot, then add the water.
- Put all of the spices, except the bay leaves, into the sauce. Stir it all together.
- Place the bay leaves into the pot, after you stir the sauce.
- Place the cover on top of the slow cooker, set the temperature to low and put the timer to 6-8 hours. At the halfway point, be it 3 or 4 hours, stir the sauce.
- After you stir it, put the lid back on the slow cooker and cook for another 3 to 4 hours.
Remove the lid and let cool. Use a large slotted spoon to scoop out the tomato solids. Freeze for later or use right away. TIP: I like to use quart-size freezer storage containers to store this tomato sauce. Vegetarian Tomato Sauce Our sauce makes a great pizza topper and is the base for three delicious variations served with pasta or rice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food slow cooker italian tomato sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com