Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, taro and sweet potato congee (dessert). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This will often tint the congee yellow. Taro and sweet potato congee (dessert) super mario Jakarta. Sweet Potato Pie Cake Roll Smooth cream cheese filling is all rolled up in the cinnamony sweet potato flavor of this cake.
Taro and sweet potato congee (dessert) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Taro and sweet potato congee (dessert) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook taro and sweet potato congee (dessert) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taro and sweet potato congee (dessert):
- Get 1/2 large taro diced into big chunks and steam for 10 minute
- Make ready Fresh coconut milk of 1 coconut (milk it to app. 1.5 litre)
- Get Panda leaves for fragrant
- Make ready 1 cob of corn dettach from cob
- Take Tapioka pearls (cooked)
- Take Purple sweet potato diced
- Get Sweet potato (yellow) diced
- Make ready Castor sugar enough for sweetness
It can be served hot or cold. Welcome to the Sugar Crystal Kitchen! It’s Jessica and I’m all about taking whisks pun intended. Join me on a sweet journey by hitting SUBSCRIBE to keep up.
Instructions to make Taro and sweet potato congee (dessert):
- Bring your pandan and coconut milk to boil on a low heat, (keep stirring to avoid your coconut milk fat from separate from the liquid). Add the purple sweet potato and yellow potato cook until soft. Keep stirring.
- Add the taro chunks, corn and sugar (taste it look for sweet creamy taste) and tapioka pearls cook until soft congee consistency. Put the heat off when it’s done.
- Serve while it’s hot or put ice cubes before you serve (i like mine in the fridge before i eat them).
- Tips : you can subtitute your tapioka pearls with chia pudding. Just add it on the final step after the heat is off, stir to combine.
In fact, it’s a regular one, in the form of congee. Congee is sort of a savory rice porridge- a cross between chicken soup and really mushy rice pudding. The taro plant is a tropical plant with large green leaves. Its root is starchy and high in fiber and is most often compared to a sweet potato or yam with pleasantly purple insides. While the plant originated in Asia (it is believed to be one of the earliest cultivated plants), it is particularly popular in many Pacific Islands, where it became.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food taro and sweet potato congee (dessert) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com