Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, arabic oats and meat shurabah/shorba. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Shorba Recipe I Chicken Curry I How to make Chicken Shorba I Cook With Shaheen. Overview: Shorba is the one of most special recipe in ramadan in arabic region. it is prepared in chicken meat and goat or cow meat. a very healthy and. Shurabah is the Arabic word for soup and there are many different kinds of shurabah across the Arab world.
Arabic Oats and Meat Shurabah/Shorba is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Arabic Oats and Meat Shurabah/Shorba is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook arabic oats and meat shurabah/shorba using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic Oats and Meat Shurabah/Shorba:
- Take 2 onions
- Get 1 cup oats
- Get 2-3 minced garlic cloves
- Take 1 cup tomato paste fresh or canned
- Make ready 400 gm meat
- Take 1 tbsp powdered pepper
- Make ready 1 tbsp salt
- Make ready 2 maggi seasoning cubes
- Get 2 tbsp butter / vegetable oil/ olive oil
- Make ready 4 Cinnamon sticks
- Prepare 12 Peppercorns about
- Get 1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- Take 7-8 cups water (or more accordingly)
Add the rest of the ingredients along with water and cook until meat is tender and the oats (or barley) have turned mushy. A velvety and delicious pot of soup that is very easy to prepare with classic soup ingredients with Truly authentic Arabic lentil soup and perfect for my post-New Year’s diet!! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful recipe…this. Chorba or shorba is one of various kinds of soup or stew found in national cuisines across the Balkans, North Africa, Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Central Asia.
Steps to make Arabic Oats and Meat Shurabah/Shorba:
- In a wide and deep cooking pot, heat butter or oil. Add cinnamon stick and peppercorns first. Next saute the onions and garlic for atleast 2 mins.
- Add rest of the ingredients now including water. Cover it with a lid and let it simmer on low flame for atleast an hour until the meat becomes tender and the soup gets thicker. The more the amount of oats added,the thicker the soup will get. So add it according to your choice. If you do so, then increase the amount of water and the other ingredients too. See to it that it is simmered on a low heat. Oats render the thickness to it.
- Keep stirring it at regular intervals to avoid it from burning or sticking to the bottom. For a change, you can also add any of your favourite veggies. Traditionally, it has nothing but meat and oats. But I do add some veggies always. (like those of green peas, sweet corn and carrots)
- Adjust salt according to taste. Serve it piping hot garnished with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- This soup contains the richness of meat and the lightness of oats. It is nutritious too. The slow cooking renders it a much needed aroma and flavour. Although it can be pressure cooked, but then the taste would definitely differ. Slow cooking is the best for this recipe.
Arabic Shorba is one of the popular dishes served during iftar time or as a main dish. Saudi Soup (Shorba) is a traditional Ramadan dish, served on iftar. The secret of this delicious recipe is in cooking the soup long enough for the meat to become very tender and the oats to disintegrate somewhat and become very soft so that they melt in your mouth. Shorba is derived from the Arabic word Shurbah, which means soup, and it originated Secondly, soup may or may not include ingredients like meat or veggies, but shorba Shorba is prepared with a number of Indian spices like saffron, cumin, and turmeric, all of. A healthy arabic mutton shorba recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food arabic oats and meat shurabah/shorba recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com