Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy baked spaghetti 🍝. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Baked Spaghetti 🍝 is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Baked Spaghetti 🍝 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, and garlic until smooth, creamy, and well combined. Drain spaghetti and place in a bowl. Add cream cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, and garlic salt.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy baked spaghetti 🍝 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Baked Spaghetti 🍝:
- Prepare 1 box spaghetti
- Make ready Salt for boiling water
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- Make ready 1 can (10.5 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- Get 2 soup cans milk
- Make ready 1 bar (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- Get 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Get 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Take Butter cooking spray
- Get Pepper jack cheese (deli sliced)
Remove from the oven and serve. Spaghetti recipes: Spaghetti Aglio e Olio Baked Million Dollar Spaghetti is a hit in our house every time we make it and it isn’t hard to see why. With melted cheese, cream cheese, meat and homemade marinara sauce, and perfect as a make ahead meal you can freeze, this dish is a perfect meal in a pan and even better served with a nice side salad. A baked spaghetti casserole that’s amazingly cheesy and creamy.
Instructions to make Creamy Baked Spaghetti 🍝:
- In a small pot heat up cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, milk, cream cheese, onion powder, black pepper and garlic, heat until cream cheese is melted into mixture……
- In a large pot boil spaghetti until al dente, drain well…….Don’t forget to salt your water!
- When cream mixture has been fully heated, pour mixture into drained spaghetti, mix all well……
- Pour entire mixture into a large baking pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray……
- Place several slices of the pepperjack cheese on top of spaghetti mixture, place just enough to cover your spaghetti……
- Place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 15- 20 minutes, uncovered…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
It’s comfort food at its best, and EASIEST! It’s the day after Labor Day, we’re just about to start football season, and I post this instead of some sort of post-Labor-Day-juice-cleanse-quinoa-health-kick type recipe. This Creamy Chicken Spaghetti is a delicious and hearty baked spaghetti casserole. It’s so simple to make, perfect for an easy weeknight meal. Made with simple ingredients and with a wonderfully crunchy, cheesy topping, this dish is pure comfort food.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy baked spaghetti 🍝 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com