Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy oatmeal cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Healthy oatmeal cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Make Harry & David Your Destination For Oatmeal Baked Goods Gifts That Are Sure To Delight. Make Lasting Memories with Gourmet Gifts from Harry & David. Made with Real Ingredients Food that’s both Delicious & Convenient.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook healthy oatmeal cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy oatmeal cookies:
- Prepare oats
- Get whole wheat flour
- Get baking powder
- Take cinnamon powder
- Make ready salt
- Get applesauce
- Take unsalted butter, melted
- Prepare large egg
- Take vanilla extract
- Prepare honey
- Take chocolate chips
- Take raisins
- Take walnuts or pecans, well chopped
For healthy oatmeal cookies banana edition, don’t miss my Banana Oatmeal Cookies, this recipe’s different but equally delicious cousin. This recipe for classic oatmeal chocolate chip cookies gets a healthy boost with whole-wheat flour and uses less sugar and butter than traditional recipes. Don’t hesitate to make a double batch–they’re so satisfying they’ll be gone fast. These are easy to make! and healthy for you too (small amount of butter & sugar), but still so very sweet and wholesome.
Steps to make Healthy oatmeal cookies:
- Whisk flour, oats, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt together.
- In another bowl, combine the applesauce, butter, egg, vanilla extract and honey.
- Combine the wet ingredients with flour mix. Fold in chocolate chips, walnuts and raisins. The mixture will be wet the sticky. Place the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes or upto 3 days.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the parchment paper on the baking sheet. Remove the dough from the fridge and drop the dough into 1 1/2 inch balls spacing it out to 1 inch. Gently flatten the balls with the fingers to be about 3/4 inch thick.
- Bake the cookies until golden and firm, for about 10-15 minutes. Once done let them cool for few minutes before transferring them and enjoy a healthy snack.
The cookies are chewy and go great with any other add-ins (raisins, cranberries, chocolate chips, etc.) Courtesy of FoodNetwork.com. Find your perfect oatmeal cookie—whether soft and chewy, spiced with ginger, or studded with chips of chocolate or butterscotch. And don’t forget the walnuts and raisins. Filled with chocolate chunks and topped with sea salt flakes, these are oatmeal cookies all grown up. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food healthy oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com