Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, onion gratin soup for christmas. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Onion Gratin Soup For Christmas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Onion Gratin Soup For Christmas is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have onion gratin soup for christmas using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Onion Gratin Soup For Christmas:
- Make ready 1 Onion
- Get 1 clove Garlic
- Get 1 tbsp Oil
- Make ready 1 ★Soup stock cube
- Take 1 ★Bay leaf
- Make ready 400 ml ★Water
- Get 1 Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 Pizza cheese
- Make ready 3 slice French baguette
- Get 1 to garnish Fresh parsley
Steps to make Onion Gratin Soup For Christmas:
- Thinly slice the onions, sprinkle with salt and heat in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Add some oil to a frying pan and caramelise the onions.
- Place the ★ ingredients into the pan as well and simmer for approximately 5 minutes. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into some cocottes or mugs. Place a slice of French bread on top, followed by a layer of cheese.
- Bake the gratin in an oven preheated to 230°C for 15 minutes. When baked, sprinkle some parsley on top to finish.
- Lasagne-Style Mashed Potatoes,. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155900-simple-lasagne-style-mashed-potatoes
- Christmas Roast Chicken,.
- Avocado & Shrimp Cocktail Salad,. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145939-avocado-prawn-cocktail-salad
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food onion gratin soup for christmas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com