Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pressure-cooked beef tendons in thick sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pressure-Cooked Beef Tendons in Thick Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pressure-Cooked Beef Tendons in Thick Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pressure-cooked beef tendons in thick sauce using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pressure-Cooked Beef Tendons in Thick Sauce:
- Get 500 grams Beef tendons
- Take 1/3 Daikon radish
- Make ready 200 grams Lotus root
- Prepare 1 packet Shirataki
- Prepare 1 small piece Kombu for dashi stock
- Prepare 1 tsp Grated ginger
- Get 1 dash Green onions or scallions
- Take 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Sugar
- Get 1 tbsp Mirin
- Prepare 3 tbsp Sake
- Prepare 200 ml Water
Instructions to make Pressure-Cooked Beef Tendons in Thick Sauce:
- The ingredients are pictured here. Add the beef tendons to a pot of water, blanch for 15 minutes, then cut into bite-size pieces. Or you could buy pre-blanched beef tendons.
- Thickly cut the daikon radish and the lotus root into quarters. Cut the shirataki into bite-size lengths. Put all the ingredients and seasonings except for the green onions and the ginger into the pressure cooker.
- Heat until the indicator pin on the pressure cooker pops up, then turn the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat. After the pressure cooker cools off, remove the lid and simmer to reduce the sauce. Add the grated ginger.
- Arrange green onions on top and it’s ready to be served!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pressure-cooked beef tendons in thick sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com