Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, corn chowder for instant pot. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Enjoy Our Deliciously Crafted Well Yes!® Sweet Potato Corn Chowder Today. Compare Prices on Corn Cowder in Home Decor. Instant Pot Corn Chowder Enjoy this chowder’s rich, slow-simmered flavor in record time by using an Instant Pot.
Corn chowder for instant pot is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Corn chowder for instant pot is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook corn chowder for instant pot using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn chowder for instant pot:
- Get 4 ears corn on the cob
- Get 4 or more slices bacon chopped
- Make ready 3 tsp minced garlic (or 3 large cloves finely chopped or crushed)
- Prepare 1 small yellow onion diced
- Prepare 4 red or golden potatoes peeled and cut into chunks – I don’t always peel mine
- Get 2 cups water
- Take 2 cups low-sodium vegetable stock or chicken stock
- Take 1.5 cups half and half
- Get 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare Optional
- Prepare Add 1/2 red pepper
Directions: Turn Instant Pot to saute. Heat inner pot of Instant Pot to saute, add butter and melt. When butter has melted, add carrot, celery, white onion and chopped potato. This easy Instant Pot potato corn chowder recipe is amazing!!
Steps to make Corn chowder for instant pot:
- Turn pressure cooker on. Press SAUTE button. Wait 2 minutes for the pot to heat up. Add chopped bacon. Cook until almost all of is crispy or to your liking. Remove onto a plate.
- Add garlic and onion to pot with bacon grease. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring often.
- Cut corn kernels off the cobs. Add to pot with onion. Saute for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Press OFF button on Instant Pot. To stop sauté button.
- Add potatoes, water, stock and half of cooked bacon. Or if you do not wish to garnish with bacon then put all of it in. Season with salt and pepper.
- Close lid, set to sealing position. Press MANUAL button and set timer to 10 minutes. The pressure cooker will start cooking. It will take it a few minutes to come to warm up and come to pressure.
- When the Instant Pot is done it will beep. Click OFF button. Let pressure cooker naturally release. This can take up to about 5 to 10 minutes. In the meantime, whisk together half and half and the cornstarch. Add half and half to pot and stir. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Serve chowder and if you saved some then serve garnished with reserved bacon
Served by itself for dinner or with a side of rolls it surely will be your new favorite pressure cooker soup. Your kids will think it’s a winner too! Start by heating up the Instant Pot on the saute setting. Add bacon and cook until crispy. Remove and place on a plate.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food corn chowder for instant pot recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com