Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, teriyaki chicken noodle soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook teriyaki chicken noodle soup using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Get Broth
- Get cinnamon stick
- Make ready garlic
- Get freshly grinded black pepper
- Make ready dark soy sauce
- Prepare brown sugar
- Prepare fish sauce
- Get hoisin sauce
- Prepare x 2 Lee Brand wonton base soup mix
- Prepare chicken stock cube
- Make ready water
- Prepare sunflower oil
- Make ready Teriyaki Chicken
- Prepare chicken sizzlers (quick cook) from Aldi or 3 medium chicken breasts pounded until 2 cm thick
- Take teriyaki sauce
- Prepare hoisin sauce
- Get sesame seeds
- Take spring onion, chopped
- Take sesame oil
- Get Noodles & toppings
- Prepare carrots julienned
- Make ready bamboo shoots
- Get instant noodles or quick cook rice/egg noodles (whatever your preference)
- Take Chopped coriander, mint leaves, Thai chilli flakes, chilli oil, lime wedges
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken Noodle Soup:
- To start, add the garlic cloves and black pepper in to a pestle and mortar. Pound until the garlic has been crushed finely and is miced with the black pepper
- In a pot (on a medium heat) add 2 tsp sunflower oil and the pepper/garlic paste. Then add the remaining broth ingredients and stir until the stock cube has dissolved. Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, stir and put the lid on. It is best to let the broth sit for 6 hours to infuse the flavours, otherwise you can eat it straight away if you are in a hurry.
- In a bowl, add the chicken and marinade ingredients. Mix until the chicken is coated and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When it is time to serve, heat the broth (lid on) until it is piping hot.
- While the broth is heating up, add 1 tsp sesame oil to a non-stick pan (medium heat) and cook the chicken for around 15 minutes, turning a few times to ensure it is cooked. Once cooked, transfer to a chopping board and cut in to slices (taking care that you don’t burn yourself)
- In another pot, add hot water and cook the noodles as directed on the packet and drain.
- To plate up, add the noodles into a deep bowl, blanch the bamboo shoots in the broth for 30 seconds and add to the bowl alongside julienned carrots.
- Ladle in the broth, top with half the teriyaki chicken slices, lime wedges, coriander leaves, mint leaves, chilli flakes, chilli oil and sesame seeds
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food teriyaki chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com