Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, yakiniku california rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yakiniku California Rolls is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Yakiniku California Rolls is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook yakiniku california rolls using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yakiniku California Rolls:
- Get 50 grams Thinly sliced beef
- Make ready 1/4 bag Mizuna greens
- Take 1 sheet Nori (dried seaweed sheet)
- Prepare 150 grams Hot cooked white rice
- Take 1 Sesame seeds
Steps to make Yakiniku California Rolls:
- Cook the beef in the frying pan, season with yakiniku sauce, and leave to cool.
- Place the nori sheet on the sushi mat, spread a thin layer of rice all over it, and then sprinkle over some sesame seeds.
- Turn the nori over on the mat. Cut the mizuna greens to the same length as the seaweed, and place it on the nori a little towards you from the centre. Place the beef on the mizuna near the centre of the seaweed.
- The mizuna is bulky, so roll it up quite firmly from your side. Placing the meat in the centre in Step 3 will prevent the fillings from spilling out when rolled tightly.
- Slice the roll into 6 or 8 pieces with a wet knife, and it’s done!!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food yakiniku california rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com