Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, a delicious dish from shonan, kanagawa: kettle-cooked shirasu rice bowl bento. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
A Delicious Dish From Shonan, Kanagawa: Kettle-cooked Shirasu Rice Bowl Bento is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. A Delicious Dish From Shonan, Kanagawa: Kettle-cooked Shirasu Rice Bowl Bento is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have a delicious dish from shonan, kanagawa: kettle-cooked shirasu rice bowl bento using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make A Delicious Dish From Shonan, Kanagawa: Kettle-cooked Shirasu Rice Bowl Bento:
- Prepare 1 bowl Plain cooked rice
- Make ready 1/4 packages Bonito flakes
- Get 1 tsp Soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp Roasted sesame
- Make ready 1 bit Shredded nori seaweed
- Make ready 2 tbsp Kettle-cooked shirasu (boiled and dried whitebait)
- Take 1 dash, (to taste) Grated ginger
- Take 1 leaf Shiso leaf (shredded)
- Make ready 2 tbsp ★Grated daikon radish
- Prepare 1 tbsp ★Ponzu
Steps to make A Delicious Dish From Shonan, Kanagawa: Kettle-cooked Shirasu Rice Bowl Bento:
- Place rice into the bento, cover the whole surface with bonito flakes, and drizzle with a round of soy sauce.
- Top it with shredded nori seaweed and roasted sesame♪. The crackly texture and aroma of the baked seaweed is delicious.
- Cover with lots of kettle-cooked shirasu.
- Shred shiso leaves and scatter. It smells great. Top it with ginger to taste .
- Grate a daikon radish, lightly squeezing out the excess water, mix with ponzu sauce in a small container to make grated ponzu sauce.
- It tastes great to eat this with the grated ponzu sauce from Step 5.
- In addition to the bento: Misakiko fried tuna katsu, Kanagawa komatsuna and daikon radish, aburaage stir-fry, Odawara fish paste with shiso leaves and pickled plums, imitation crab meat fried eggs, and tomatoes and shiso leaves.
- Try eating the fried tuna katsu with lots of grated daikon and ponzu sauce from Step 5 ..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food a delicious dish from shonan, kanagawa: kettle-cooked shirasu rice bowl bento recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com