Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, inari sushi on girls festival (3rd march japan). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Inari Sushi on Girls Festival (3rd March Japan) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Inari Sushi on Girls Festival (3rd March Japan) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook inari sushi on girls festival (3rd march japan) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Inari Sushi on Girls Festival (3rd March Japan):
- Prepare 6 Aburaage deep fried tofu
- Prepare 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Make ready 1.5 tablespoon sugar
- Take 1 tablespoon sugar
- Prepare 1 tablespoon mirin
- Prepare 100 ml water
- Make ready 2-3 bowls cooked rice
- Get 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Get 1.5 tablespoon sugar
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare green onion
- Get egg
- Take carrot
- Get salmon
- Prepare minced Maguro
- Get minced chicken cooked with sugar and soy sauce
Instructions to make Inari Sushi on Girls Festival (3rd March Japan):
- This is Aburaage (deep fry tofu). tap with rolling pin and cut half.
- Mix seasoning, soy sauce, sugar, mirin and water. Cook Aburaage in sauce mixture.
- Make sushi sweet vinegar and mix in cooked rice. Put Sushi rice in Aburaage.
- Fry egg yolk and egg white. Cut into flower shape. Cut salmon. Cook minced chicken with soy sauce and sugar. (200g chicken,soy sauce 1 tbs, sugar 1 tbs, ginger)
- This is Naruto special flower design for girls festival.
- Enjoy lovely Inari Sushi 🌸
- This is my old traditional dolls.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food inari sushi on girls festival (3rd march japan) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com