Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sushi rolls. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sushi Rolls is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sushi Rolls is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sushi rolls using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sushi Rolls:
- Take Sushi rice
- Get Nori
- Prepare 50 ml mirin
- Take 50 ml rice wine
- Get Filling (salmon, cream cheese)
Steps to make Sushi Rolls:
- Rinse and boil rice in water with mirin
- Cut salmon into long, thin strips
- Put rice on a tray, spread out and add rice wine then allow to cool completely
- Cover the rolling mat with clingfilm and then place a nori sheet on top with the rough/matte side facing upwards
- Slightly wet hands and place a palm-sized amount of rice onto the nori
- Spread out so 3/4 of the sheet is covered, leaving a small horizontal strip of clear nori at the top. Try not to press the rice down when spreading it over the nori sheet
- Place desired filling in a horizontal line 3cm above the bottom part of the rice
- Roll the sushi mat from the bottom upwards so that the part with the filling is enclosed and then squeeze
- Pull the mat back and then roll again. Continue this motion until all is rolled bar the clear strip of nori
- Slightly wet the clear nori with your finger and water then complete rolling the sushi to seal the log
- Cover the sushi log with a piece of clingfilm. Wet a sharp knife and then cut the sushi into eight pieces before removing the clingfilm
- Serve alongside light soy sauce
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sushi rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com