Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken quasadillas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Quasadillas is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Quasadillas is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken quasadillas using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Quasadillas:
- Take shredded cooked chicken
- Prepare sliced green onions
- Get salsa
- Prepare ground cumin
- Make ready Small pinch of salt
- Take dried oregano
- Make ready Arabian bread(shawarma bread)
- Prepare shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Prepare Sour cream
- Get butter,melted
Instructions to make Chicken Quasadillas:
- Brush one side of tortillas with butter; place buttered on a lightly greased baking sheet. Spoon 1/3 cup chi mixture over half of each tortilla; sprinkle with 1/3 sliced green onion
- Fold plain side of tortilla over cheese. Bake at 375° f minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Cut into we with sour cream.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken quasadillas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com