Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, classic chicken kabsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Classic Chicken Kabsa is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Classic Chicken Kabsa is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have classic chicken kabsa using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Chicken Kabsa:
- Get small chicken without skin, cut into 6 pieces
- Get white basmati rice, washed
- Make ready onion, chopped
- Make ready tomato, chopped into small pieces
- Get tomato paste
- Make ready raisins
- Get vegetable oil
- Get baharat spice
- Get ground cardamom, ground
- Make ready garlic, crushed
- Make ready dried black lime, loomi
- Get cinnamon stick
- Get salt
Instructions to make Classic Chicken Kabsa:
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- In a large cooking pot, fry the onions and with 1 teaspoon of cardamom in the vegetable oil, till the onions are golden.
- Boil some water and pour it over the fried onions, until the pot is half full.
- Add in the tomato paste, chopped tomatoes, dried black lemon, raisins, garlic, cinnamon stick and the remaining cardamom. Add salt according to taste, stir and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the chicken pieces and continue to cook over medium heat for 30 minutes. The pot should be covered with an aluminum foil first followed by the pot’s lid.
- Remove the chicken pieces from broth and transfer to a baking pan to cook in the oven. Keep checking on the chicken so it stays moist. When chicken is done, remove from oven and keep warm.
- Use a colander to strain the chicken broth into a bowl. Put the strained ingredients, except the cinnamon stick, back into the cooking pot along with the rice and 3 cups of the strained chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low right away and cover tightly with an aluminum foil first then the lid of the pot.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, you can check on the rice. If the rice is done and there is still some broth, leave over heat for a few more minutes for all broth to evaporate. If it’s too dry, add some broth and continue cooking but do not stir. At the end, the rice should be light and fluffy.
- To serve: place the rice in a serving dish and arrange chicken pieces on top of it. Add hot sauce if desired.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food classic chicken kabsa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com