Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy microwave kabocha squash kinpira for bentos. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Microwave Kabocha Squash Kinpira for Bentos is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Easy Microwave Kabocha Squash Kinpira for Bentos is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy microwave kabocha squash kinpira for bentos using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Microwave Kabocha Squash Kinpira for Bentos:
- Get Kabocha squash
- Get ☆ Soy sauce
- Get ☆ Sugar
- Get ☆ Sesame oil
- Prepare Kidney beans
- Get Sesame seeds (white or black)
- Prepare Bonito flakes
Instructions to make Easy Microwave Kabocha Squash Kinpira for Bentos:
- I used 1/6 of the squash but you can adjust the amount to use.
- Slice it thin and then into thin strips. ( Be careful because it’s hard )
- Put it in a microwaveable container and add all ☆ ingredients. Mix it at this point. Cover it and heat it up in a microwave for about 2 minutes. Take it out from the microwave once and mix it the second time and cover it again and heat in the microwave for about another 1 minute. The basic dish is ready now. I sprinkled with some various toppings as shown below.
- With sesame seeds.
- With bonito flakes.
- I cooked it with miso and added kidney beans.
- Make this easy kabocha squash kinpira any way you like.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy microwave kabocha squash kinpira for bentos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com