Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mike’s 3 minute dashi beef ramen noodle soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike’s 3 Minute Dashi Beef Ramen Noodle Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mike’s 3 Minute Dashi Beef Ramen Noodle Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike’s 3 minute dashi beef ramen noodle soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike’s 3 Minute Dashi Beef Ramen Noodle Soup:
- Get 1 Package Ramen Soup [beef or oriental + flavor packet]
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Chinese Dashi Powder
- Get 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- Get 1 (10 oz) Box Beef Broth
- Get 1 tbsp Dried Nori [crushed]
- Prepare 1 Thin Sliced Slab Meat [your choice – bison used]
- Make ready 1 Boiled Egg [halved]
- Prepare ● For The Options / Sides
- Make ready as needed Pickled Ginger
- Get as needed Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 Dash Chinese 5 Spice [optional]
Steps to make Mike’s 3 Minute Dashi Beef Ramen Noodle Soup:
- Pictures 1 & 2 is all you’ll need.
- To taste add Pickled Ginger, Soy Sauce and Dashi Powder.
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Serve piping hot with a halved boiled egg and fresh cilantro as a garnish. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mike’s 3 minute dashi beef ramen noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com