Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crockpot – ” beef pot roast “. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot – ” Beef Pot Roast ” is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot – ” Beef Pot Roast ” is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot – ” beef pot roast ” using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot – ” Beef Pot Roast “:
- Take -6 medium potatoes-peeled & quartered
- Make ready large onion – peeled – quartered
- Make ready baby carrots
- Make ready celery- sliced
- Get garlic cloves
- Get water
- Get salt – pepper
- Make ready chuck roast( bone in) or your favorite roast (3-4 lb. )
Instructions to make Crockpot – ” Beef Pot Roast “:
- Prep veggies. Then lay them in bottom of crockpot (6 qt) . Add water. Sprinkle salt- pepper on top of them.
- Salt – pepper your roast a little bit. Then lay on top of veggies. Put on lid.
- Put your crockpot on Low 6-8 hours. Or until your roast is the doneness you like.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crockpot – ” beef pot roast ” recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com