Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hummus with toasted pita bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hummus With Toasted Pita Bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Hummus With Toasted Pita Bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Place the pieces of pita bread on a sheet pan and brush both sides lightly with olive oil followed by a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Making Tribe Roasted Garlic Hummus on Toasted Greek style Pita Bread with a Toaster Food Music Video. If someone knows let me know.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hummus with toasted pita bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hummus With Toasted Pita Bread:
- Take 1 bowl canned chickpeas or 1 1/2 cups (250 grams) cooked chickpeas
- Prepare 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice (1 large lemon)
- Take 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Take 1/4 cup (60 ml) well-stirred tahini, homemade tahini recipe(Refer:https://cookpad.com/in/recipes/3854447-homemade-tahini-sauce?via=search)
- Prepare 2 tablespoons (30 ml) extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take 2-3 tablespoons (30 to 45 ml) water
- Get Dash ground paprika, for serving
Hummus Stuffed Pita with Roasted Vegetables.. Spread our Classic Hummus in pita halves and fill with a fresh vegetable mixture to make an easy lunch. In a small bowl, toss vegetables and cheese with oil, vinegar and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Spread hummus evenly in pita halves and fill halves with vegetable mixture.
Instructions to make Hummus With Toasted Pita Bread:
- In the bowl of mixer, assemble the tahini and lemon squeeze and process for 1 minute, rub the sides and base of the bowl at that point procedure for 30 seconds more. This additional time helps “whip” or “cream” the tahini, makes the hummus to smooth and rich.
- Add the olive oil, minced garlic, cumin, and a 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the whipped tahini and lemon juice.
- Process for 30 seconds, scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl then grind for 30 seconds or until well blended. – Add of the chickpeas to the mixer and process for 1 minute. Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl, then add remaining chickpeas and process until thick and quite smooth; 1 to 2 minutes.
- Most likely the hummus will be too thick or still have tiny bits of chickpea. To fix this, slowly add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water until you reach the perfect consistency.
- Serve hummus with a drizzle of olive oil and dash of paprika. Store homemade hummus in an airtight container and refrigerate up to one week.
Hummus Toast is easy to make as a quick breakfast, lunch, dinner or healthy snack. It’s totally customizable with your favorite toppings. As you can imagine, the options for how to customize your hummus toast are deliciously limitless. From choosing your favorite kind of bread (any kind will do). Place pita triangles on a large baking sheet and spray the surface with cooking spray.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hummus with toasted pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com