Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, nacho casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nacho casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Nacho casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Place ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until evenly browned.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook nacho casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho casserole:
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef (and/or about 2 potatoes chopped into small pieces)
- Prepare 2 c salsa
- Get 1 can black beans
- Prepare 3 c tortilla chips, crushed
- Make ready 2 c sour cream
- Make ready to taste Sliced black olives,
- Take 1/2 an onion, chopped
- Take 1 tomato, chopped
- Prepare 2 c shredded cheddar/jack cheese
How to make Easy Nacho Casserole: Start by heating oil in a skillet. Once warm add ground beef and cook until browned. Seasoning with taco seasoning, add cream cheese and salsa and mix together until cream cheese is melted and well combined. In a casserole dish start the layering.
Instructions to make Nacho casserole:
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook onion and ground beef (or potatoes) until browned. Add in salsa and cook until liquid is absorbed. Add black beans and heat through.
- Lightly grease and 9×13 baking dish. Speed crushed tortillas in dish evenly, then spoon beef and or potato mixture over chips. Spread sour cream over beef, then sprinkle olives and tomatoes over sour cream. Top with cheddar/jack cheese.
- Bake for 30 mins or hot and bubbly.
- Enjoy! 😊
Instant Pot Beef Nachos Casserole—seasoned ground beef, rice, corn, green chilies and tomatoes topped with cheddar and tortilla chips. An easy weeknight meal that tastes great topped with sour cream and jalapenos. Instant Pot Beef Nachos Casserole This Nacho Cheese Casserole is yummy. The crumbs don’t bake into a hard crust, but rather form a buttery-crunchy delicious base for the rest of the toppings to sit upon. The rest of the ingredients should seem pretty familiar, if you’ve ever had beef nachos.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food nacho casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com