Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fried pita bread with chicken masala. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hi guys in this video we will see how to make chicken tikka masala with pita bread at home Friend’s please do try this chicken tikka masala with pita bread. How to cook a chicken in masala and pita bread in tandoor in India. For this traditional chicken souvlaki recipe, the chicken is first marinated to soak up all the wonderful Mediterranean flavours and then grilled to high temperature, to get all crunchy The best way to serve your traditional Greek chicken souvlaki is nothing other than with some delicious traditional Greek pita.
Fried pita bread with chicken masala is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fried pita bread with chicken masala is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fried pita bread with chicken masala using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried pita bread with chicken masala:
- Take For the pita bread
- Make ready 2 cups flower
- Make ready 1 table spoon baking powder
- Prepare 1 tea spoon instant yeast
- Get 1/2 cup melted butter/olive oil
- Take 1 seasoning cube
- Prepare 1/2 tea spoon curry powder
- Take For the Chicken masala
- Take 2 cups shredded chiken, cooked and shredded
- Get 1 cup onions, coarsely chopped
- Get 1/2 tea spoon minced garlic
- Prepare 2 finely chopped habanero propers
- Take 1 table spoon curry powder
- Take 1/2 tea spoon tumeric
- Take 1 table spoon gram masala
- Get 1 bay leaf
- Take 1 coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- Take 20 kg melted butter or ghee
- Make ready to taste Salt and seasoning
Split pitas in half, fill with chicken and garnish with tomatoes, lettuce, avocados and sour cream. The pita bread fell apart though next time I’ll try it with flour tortillas instead. Puffy soft arabic pita bread which is so easy to make. Make this arabic bread and enjoy it with grilled chicken, garlic sauce and hummus.
Steps to make Fried pita bread with chicken masala:
- Mix the yeast with 1 cup of water and allow to form
- Place the flower in a bowl, add the flower, melted butter, baking powder, curry, and seasoning
- Mix the yeast with the flour to form a soft dough
- Cover and let it rest for 10 minimum
- Roll out the dough in a floured surface, and cut into desirable size
- Deep fry in oil, on a hot flame and drain in a paper towel to absorb excess oil
- For the masala
- Melt the butter in a pan
- Add onions, garlic and habanero peppers and bay leaf
- Sauté for 2 minutes
- Add the chicken pieces, curry, gram masala, salt and seasoning to taste
- Keep stir frying, for 3 more minutes
- Add the green bell peppers and chicken stock,
- Cook for a minute then turn the heat off and serve with the pita bread
This stove top version is easier than oven version. It taste way better than oven ones. Pita Bread – If you dont want you buy pitta bread then follow chef mehboobs easy recipe, serve with your favourite dips, or tikka or make. Pita Bread, Shawarma Pockets, Hummus Sauce and Tahima Sauce – Arabic dish special episode, perfect for Ramadan or Iftar party. These fresh and flavorful Greek grilled chicken pitas are stuffed to the max.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fried pita bread with chicken masala recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com