Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, home made katsu sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Home Made Katsu Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Home Made Katsu Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have home made katsu sauce using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Home Made Katsu Sauce:
- Take Pre Sauce Mix (mix well in a bowl)
- Make ready Tomato Paste
- Prepare Rice Vinegar
- Get Sugar
- Make ready Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- Prepare Worcestershire Sauce
- Take Corn Flour
- Take For Stir Frying;
- Make ready Onion (finely chopped)
- Make ready Fuji Apples (finely chopped)
- Get Water
- Take Cooking Oil
Steps to make Home Made Katsu Sauce:
- Heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot. Stir fry the onions u til it is fragrant and translucent. Then add the apples and caramelise them for 2-3 minutes.
- Next add in our pre-mixed sauce as well as water. Mix well and let the liquid reduce until your desired consistency.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food home made katsu sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com